In this role, you will:
- Responsible for providing end-to-end application support to business units by working closely with internal/external IT support teams.
- Identify improvement to address recurring issues to ensure issues are not repeated.
- Maintain strong understanding on the business process and system functionalities.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks. Work with relevant parties to resolve them, or escalate them to the project/application management team.
- To conduct application system training to clients when required.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the organization SOP and adheres to all organizational standards.
- Able to respond to critical and urgent application service interruption even after office hours.
You are a great fit if you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with a combination of hands-on implementation support, business process analysis.
- Strong command of the English and comfortable with process/functional documentation.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines. Strong time management and multi-tasking skill.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Professional certification in ITIL and experience in automotive industry is an added advantage