In this role, you will:
- Support the Navision ERP systems
- Carry out functional support as and when required for Navision ERP systems and ensure resolution time is in accordance with defined SLAs
- Liaise with Business Unit, vendors, project teams and related internal and external teams
- Provide guidance, briefing and training where necessary in respect of ERP matters.
- Assist the business operations personnel of the respective group to gather, analyse and document business requirements.
- To create and maintain a working relationship with the relevant stakeholders
- To facilitate the standardization of ERP processes throughout the Group.
- Assist in the work processes and workflow in other non-ERP areas.
- Comply with all applicable systems development processes and project management best practices.
- Standardize processes to provide consistency in systems delivery and support.
- Develop and enhance policy and procedures to keep processes relevant and efficient.
- Instill personal quality culture and adopt good practices in delivering systems.
- Promote customer centric and service-oriented support and services.
- Support and collaborate closely on cross functional team effort.
- To carry out any additional and ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the immediate superior
You are a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or its equivalent
- The ability to identify and understand the operational/business needs and to translate to operations terms for vendors/solutions selection.
- Good understanding of business and IT process flow.
- Candidates should also possess the ability to work independently under minimal supervision, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning System like MS Navision, Oracle EBS and InforLN, is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel outstation or abroad depending on project requirements.
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage.