Consulting | Full Time
In this role, you will :
- Be responsible to prepare test plan for text execution
- Be responsible for manual testing and test automation
- Be involved in bug testing, integration testing, regression testing, smoke testing and release testing.
- Design tests in cooperation with software developers on the team
- Perform tests and provide feedback to colleagues.
- Involved in product release activities.
- Identify areas of improvement in the testing processes where appropriate.
You are a great fit if you have :
Ideal candidates will have the following background:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
• Minimum 2 years professional experience as a Software Tester or as a developer.
• Experience in Object-Oriented programming language is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Experience with the agile development framework is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, structured, and well-organized.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Good at cooperation, also in a distributed team and a team player.
• Focused on the high level of quality of the entire product.
• Willingness and interest in understanding target users.
Other position that you may interest
Application Maintenance and Support
Application Functional Support1 Opening
Functional Team Lead - AMS1 Opening
Business & Creative
Web Team Lead1 Opening
UIUX Designer2 Opening
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Project Manager - Consulting1 Opening
BI Technical Consultant1 Opening
ERP Consultant1 Opening
System Administrator- IT Infrastructure1 Opening
Software Engineer - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)15 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening
Software Engineer Teamlead - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)1 Opening
Software Engineer (.NET)1 Opening