Vietnam | Software Engineering | Full Time
Software Engineer (.NET)
In this role, you will :
- To develop, enhance and maintain the program in accordance with the design and its requirements.
- To document all work in accordance with standards.
- To contribute significantly to the development design of software and Internet applications.
- To conduct Research & Development efforts on emerging Internet Technologies.
- To work closely with other teams and users to gather systems requirements.
- To ensure that the organization’s standards and processes are followed and adhered to.
You are a great fit if you have :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in programming.
- Proficient in the following: DHTML, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML Web Services, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet technology, standards, Object-Oriented Methodology, and n-tier architecture.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Other position that you may interest
Application Maintenance and Support
Associate Application Functional Support1 Opening
Application Functional Support1 Opening
Functional Team Lead - AMS1 Opening
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Project Manager - Consulting1 Opening
BI Technical Consultant1 Opening
Web Team Lead1 Opening
UIUX Designer2 Opening
MY - Network Administrator1 Opening
IT Technical Support1 Opening
Software Engineer - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)4 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening
Software Engineer Teamlead - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)1 Opening
Software Engineer(Mobile)1 Opening