Malaysia | IT Infrastructure | Full Time
System Compliance Administrator
In this role, you will :
As System Compliance Administrator, you are responsible and serve as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process to ensure that company is conducting its business in full compliance with Information Security Policy and Standard. You are required to understand the business unit key assets and processes, identify and evaluate risks and controls, and suggest incremental controls or risk mitigation strategies where necessary to improve the information security posture.
- Assist on the compliance exercise and certification
- Participate in internal and external security audits exercise to close audit findings within the agreed timeline.
- Ensure all IT Infrastructure, applications and business process align and comply with company policy and comply with regulatory demands.
- Develop, evaluate, implement and update the IT Compliance documentation for the assigned IT Compliance standard(s).
- Collaborates with other team members for daily operations and support.
- Collaborate with Cybersecurity vendor to carry out cybersecurity services such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and etc.
- Monitor, Analyze, and respond to real-time alerts from Security Operation Center (SOC).
- Perform ongoing audits of system and network device configurations.
- Proactively identifies potential gaps in controls, recommends and coordinate the implementation of corrective action.
- Improve and establish risk management processes and implementation.
- Commitment to continue learning, remaining well-informed regarding internal/external standards and business goals.
- Cross-train with team members, work as a team and establish good working relationships with clients.
- Any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
You are a great fit if you have :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge in Risk Management is an advantage.
- Knowledge in PCI DSS/ISO 27001/SOC 2 Standards is an advantage.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure network, databases, systems and endpoint security.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures, technical documentation and/or process documentation.
- Good comprehension of IT Compliance functions and guidelines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Team player who can perform under pressure and tight deadline.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Other position that you may interest
Application Maintenance and Support
Associate Application Functional Support1 Opening
Application Functional Support1 Opening
Functional Team Lead - AMS1 Opening
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Project Manager - Consulting1 Opening
BI Technical Consultant1 Opening
QA Consultant1 Opening
Web Team Lead1 Opening
UIUX Designer2 Opening
System Administrator- IT Infrastructure1 Opening
MY - Network Administrator1 Opening
System Administrator1 Opening
Software Engineer - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)4 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening
Software Engineer Teamlead - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)1 Opening
Software Engineer (.NET)1 Opening