Application Maintenance and Support | Full Time
Functional Team Lead – AMS
In this role, you will :
The Functional Team Lead is responsible to lead and manage a team to support and maintain
applications. Supervise everyday requests for matters related to resources and vendors and resolve
issues related to production and development.
- Lead and manage a team to maintain and support applications – preferrably in Accounting ERP or Navison
- Monitor system stability/performance and responds to incidents as when arise.
- Facilitate technical discussions with all support teams and vendors or Business users as
when required to resolve any issues.
- Track/monitor the outstanding issues, compile IT ticketing and SLA reports for Support
- Accountability for service reviews with business and technology partners looking for area
where services can be improved.
- Conduct user training.
- Evaluate all problem and impact analysis and recommend solution and workarounds.
- Create and maintain a positive business and operation relationships.
- Coach and mentor junior staff to achieve personal career goals and objectives.
- Promote customer centric and service oriented support and services.
- Support and collaborate closely on cross functional team effort.
- Establish rapport with vendors, business users and peers to deliver and meet service level
- Any additional and ad-hoc task as assigned by Immediate Superior.
You are a great fit if you have :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or its equivalent.
- The ability to identify and understand the operational/business needs and to translate to
operations terms for vendors/solutions selection.
- Good understanding of business and IT process flow.
- Proven Management and Leadership skills.
- Experience in automotive industry an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in leading team to support and maintain
application software for a medium to large organizations.
- Strong analytical ability and people management skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Independent, focused, result oriented, proactive working attitude, at the same time
adaptable and flexible.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other position that you may interest
Application Maintenance and Support
Business & Creative
UIUX Designer2 Opening
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Project Manager - Consulting1 Opening
BI Technical Consultant1 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening