Malaysia | Application Maintenance and Support | Full Time
Functional Team Lead – AMS
In this role, you will :
The Functional Team Lead is responsible to lead and manage a team to support and maintain
applications. Supervise everyday requests for matters related to resources and vendors and resolve
issues related to production and development.
- Lead and manage a team to maintain and support applications – preferrably in Accounting ERP or Navison
- Monitor system stability/performance and responds to incidents as when arise.
- Facilitate technical discussions with all support teams and vendors or Business users as
when required to resolve any issues.
- Track/monitor the outstanding issues, compile IT ticketing and SLA reports for Support
- Accountability for service reviews with business and technology partners looking for area
where services can be improved.
- Conduct user training.
- Evaluate all problem and impact analysis and recommend solution and workarounds.
- Create and maintain a positive business and operation relationships.
- Coach and mentor junior staff to achieve personal career goals and objectives.
- Promote customer centric and service oriented support and services.
- Support and collaborate closely on cross functional team effort.
- Establish rapport with vendors, business users and peers to deliver and meet service level
- Any additional and ad-hoc task as assigned by Immediate Superior.
You are a great fit if you have :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or its equivalent.
- The ability to identify and understand the operational/business needs and to translate to
operations terms for vendors/solutions selection.
- Good understanding of business and IT process flow.
- Proven Management and Leadership skills.
- Experience in automotive industry an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in leading team to support and maintain
application software for a medium to large organizations.
- Strong analytical ability and people management skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Independent, focused, result oriented, proactive working attitude, at the same time
adaptable and flexible.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other position that you may interest
Application Maintenance and Support
Associate Application Functional Support1 Opening
Application Functional Support1 Opening
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Project Manager - Consulting1 Opening
BI Technical Consultant1 Opening
QA Consultant1 Opening
Web Team Lead1 Opening
UIUX Designer2 Opening
System Administrator- IT Infrastructure1 Opening
MY - Network Administrator1 Opening
System Compliance Administrator1 Opening
System Administrator1 Opening
Software Engineer - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)4 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening
Software Engineer Teamlead - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)1 Opening
Software Engineer (.NET)1 Opening