Malaysia | Application and Maintenance Support | Full Time
Associate Application Functional Support
In this role, you will :
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues. Able to identify improvement to address recurring issues to ensure issues are not repeated.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks and work with relevant parties to resolve them, or escalate them to the project/application management team.
- Understanding the A2process and systems functionalities.
- Ensure changes to business systems are well tested before deployment or implementation.
- Resolve errors or issues to meet the expectations of the business users within the SLA defined to conduct application system training.
- Liaison as the primary contact point with business operation users.
You are a great fit if you have :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with a combination of hands-on implementation support, business process analysis
- Strong command of the English and comfortable with process/functional documentation • Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Experience in automotive industry an added advantage.
Other position that you may interest
Application and Maintenance Support
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Creative and Web
Web Team Lead1 Opening
UIUX Designer2 Opening
Software Engineer - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)4 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening