Software Engineering | Full Time
Software Engineer – Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)
In this role, you will :
- To develop, enhance and maintain program in accordance with the design and its requirements.
- To write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- To perform all the necessary tests (Unit, Integration, etc.) as required.
- To deliver work on time with highest quality possible.
- To document all work in accordance with standards.
- To contribute significantly to the development design of software and Internet applications.
- To conduct Research & Development efforts on emerging Internet Technologies.
- To support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- To work closely with other teams and users to gather systems requirements.
- To ensure that the organization standards and processes are followed and adhered to.
You are a great fit if you have :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related disciplines.
- + 2 years or more in depth knowledge of Node.js and hands on experience in software designing and development of web based applications.
- Proficient in the following: Java, Angular JS, Java Script, Java Message Service, XML/JSON RESTful Web Services, and Web API.
- Has worked with Databases like Microsoft SQL, MySql, Oracle databases, etc. or other cloud platform non SQL Databases (Firebase / Fire store).
- Experience in working with Web/Application Servers like MS IIS, Apache, NGINX, etc.
- Hand on experience in HTML/5, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, Ionic2, PHP) will be an added advantage.
- Experience source codes management tools like such as Git , CVS, Subversion, TFS, etc.
- Possess good understanding of Internet technology, standards, Object Oriented Methodology and n-tier architecture.
- Possess excellent problem solving, strong analytical skills, and attention to details.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Undertake special and ad-hoc assignments and any other related duties and responsibilities as and when required.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Other position that you may interest
Application Maintenance and Support
Application Functional Support1 Opening
Functional Team Lead - AMS1 Opening
Business & Creative
Web Team Lead1 Opening
UIUX Designer2 Opening
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Project Manager - Consulting1 Opening
BI Technical Consultant1 Opening
QA Consultant1 Opening
ERP Consultant1 Opening
System Administrator- IT Infrastructure1 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening
Software Engineer Teamlead - Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)1 Opening
Software Engineer (.NET)1 Opening