Vietnam | Software Department | Full Time
Software Engineer – Full Stack (NodeJS/Angular)
In this role, you will :
- To develop, enhance and maintain program in accordance with the design and its requirements.
- To write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- To perform all the necessary tests (Unit, Integration, etc.) as required.
- To deliver work on time with highest quality possible.
- To document all work in accordance with standards.
- To contribute significantly to the development design of software and Internet applications.
- To conduct Research & Development efforts on emerging Internet Technologies.
- To support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- To work closely with other teams and users to gather systems requirements.
- To ensure that the organization standards and processes are followed and adhered to.
You are a great fit if you have :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related disciplines.
- + 2 years or more in depth knowledge of Node.js and hands on experience in software designing and development of web based applications.
- Proficient in the following: Java, Angular JS, Java Script, Java Message Service, XML/JSON RESTful Web Services, and Web API.
- Has worked with Databases like Microsoft SQL, MySql, Oracle databases, etc. or other cloud platform non SQL Databases (Firebase / Fire store).
- Experience in working with Web/Application Servers like MS IIS, Apache, NGINX, etc.
- Hand on experience in HTML/5, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, Ionic2, PHP) will be an added advantage.
- Experience source codes management tools like such as Git , CVS, Subversion, TFS, etc.
- Possess good understanding of Internet technology, standards, Object Oriented Methodology and n-tier architecture.
- Possess excellent problem solving, strong analytical skills, and attention to details.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Undertake special and ad-hoc assignments and any other related duties and responsibilities as and when required.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Other position that you may interest
Application and Maintenance Support
Associate Application Functional Support1 Opening
Senior Functional Consultant1 Opening
Quality Assurance Engineer1 Opening
Creative and Web
Web Team Lead1 Opening
UIUX Designer2 Opening
Software Development Lead1 Opening
Software Engineer4 Opening