In this role, you will:
- Drive short/long-term business products planning release including collaboration with Business Development Team and alignment with Functional Team.
- Understand business needs, lead in gathering and eliciting requirements in detail, organizing and analyzing complex requirements for simplification and translate into user requirements. Work with Functional Team and play an active role in proposing/validating and developing effective solution that address business need in the most cost-effective manner.
- Manage user requirement in ensuring completeness of scoping and propose prioritization to allow focus delivery to achieve business needs in the most time-effective manner.
- Support Functional Team in system designs to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Single point of contact for business to interface with Functional Team for system capabilities planning and project implementation.
- Work with various teams, ie: Business Development, Business Analyst, Infrastructure, Legal & Finance to ensure timely and quality projects/products/services delivery and rollout.
- Perform frequent update and presentation to management on product planning progress focus on product/service/business readiness.
- Work with respective stakeholders, ie: business owners and subject matter expertise on product lifecycle management to understand the products/services performance, optimization and simplification.
- Lead and drive new ideas collaborating with different stakeholders to propose new concepts that align with business plan and roadmap.
- Present/pitch to senior management to get buy-in and endorsement on the proposal.
- Explore to create and innovate new business value/opportunity through understanding of business needs and effectively leveraging on existing product/service/technical capability.
You are a great fit if you have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Sales & Marketing or related IT field
- At least 6 years or more of relevant working experience
- Someone who is curious to understand customer and business needs.
- Passionate and ambitious to drive changes and innovations through exploration, and creative in applying new/existing capability & technology.
- Keen and capable to bring ideas and proposed solutions to business, at the same time dynamic in adjusting/pivoting to find common ground for better outcome/result.
- Someone who can work independently with minimum supervision, capable to remove obstacles, and drive implementation towards excellence delivery.
- Someone who is structured, organized, logical thinkers, possess strong problem solving skills, and able to manage several projects and/or activities at one time.
- Good team player and excellent at building relationships with co-workers and stakeholders.
- Willing to take initiative, to listen, to learn and respond positively to challenges and criticism. And, could provide constructive feedback and contribution in discussion.
- Thrive under fast paced work environment and conditions of constant change, ambiguity, debate, experimentation and informed risk taking.
- Experience in automotive industry an added advantage.