In this role, you will:
- Respond to and resolve request/issues assigned through the ticketing system and ensure SLA is met.
- Provide technical support on computer, IT peripherals, Telephone PABX and mobile devices.
- Manage and maintain computer asset inventory including hardware, software and software licenses using ITAM solution.
- Manage and maintain company mobile device including billing administration, new line registration or renewal and mobile device setup.
- Develop and maintain IT Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for IT Technical Support.
- Manage and maintain anti-virus agent and IT asset agent.
- Ensure all IT peripherals setup are complying with the defined standard.
- Support for office facilities setup request such conference meeting, online meeting.
- Support on events such as AGM and so on.
- Collaborating with other departments to support the organization’s cybersecurity framework.
- Any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
You are a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Team player who can perform under pressure and tight deadline.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines.